This might be a bit late, but sod it: Happy New Year!
I hope you’re all doing better with your new year’s resolutions than me. My only goal for 2015 was sending out the Monthly Bulletin, on a, well, monthly basis rather than once in a blue moon.
But seeing it’s now the middle of February and there’s still been no January instalment it’s turned into a shambles already. Good job I’m not a newspaper columnist.
Maybe I just worry too much about structure and arc and should simply hammer out a selection of random titbits, like this:
– Question Time. What a mess!
– Ronaldo rather than Neuer voted World Footballer. What’s that all about?
– Eins, Zwei, DIY on tour again. Dates at the bottom of this email. It would be great to see you at one of the shows.
– Otto Kuhnle performs in Leicester this Sunday (Feb 15th) on one of his far too rare visits to the UK. Details here
– Footage of the Eins, Zwei, DIY Christmas prize draw here. The winners have long been informed. So if you haven’t heard it’s probably not worth watching.
And if you have been informed you know you’ve won. So not much point watching it either.
All the best and have a great 2015, or what little is left of it!